• Wholesaler
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
Eddie from Kansas City

Eddie VanBuskirk
  • Wholesaler
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted Sep 24 2016, 08:49

Hello My name is Eddie and I am in the Kansas city area.  I have known about wholesaling for a long time but never know when or how to get into the world.  My fiance and I are trying to plan out our future and we both work corporate job that we get by with but we need to make a change to live the life we really want to live.  I was doing my miracle morning(book by Hal Elrod) and I was praying what Robert Kiyosaki taught me I need to get bigger than my problems.  All of the sudden wholesaling popped into my head and I started researching it.  I found simple wholesaling podcast and it led me here.  I have met plenty of people who will fund me and people that will buy my projects.  I am going to start driving for dollars after my family vacation next weekend and I have already started combing craigslist for potential deals.  I am actually looking for a job with a flipper in the Kansas City area so I can earn and learn while I get my business going.  I would love suggestions. I'm glad to be here.  

Eddie 

Loading replies...