Aaron from Cloumbia, MO

8 Replies

Hello. I've visited this site before, but never posted. It is a great site. I've finally decided to take the plunge! Well, I've been investing in real estate for a few years now and I learn on every new deal. I think thats what makes it exciting for me.

Welcome to the site Aaron. I'm glad you've decided to join the community here! You are definately right about each deal being different. I too, find that to be an exciting part of the REI game.

Thanks for the welcome all! I actually did not go to Mizzou. I went out of state, but it is a really great school. I think the market here is like much of the midwest. We've got lots of growth, but nothing like in the coasts. We're in stodgy, reasonable, midwest Mizzouri. Nothing too exciting.

Greetings Aaron,

Real Estate investing is a hoot! I agree each deal is different. You tend to learn new does and don'ts each deal. When I first started I made a profile of what type of transactions and what type of clients I enjoy working. I then developed a niche'. The business keeps you on edge. But I finde it to be the most lucrative and personally rewarding job I've ever had. Keep a bottle of B-Complex. It helps during the stressful times...(:

best of luck to you!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you