Pro Member
  • Hollidaysburg, PA
Votes |
Long time reader/listener, first time writer

Matt Crusinberry
Pro Member
  • Hollidaysburg, PA
Posted Aug 18 2017, 04:41

I am a small-time investor that is always looking to upgrade. My wife and I are flippers and holders, and we are ever expanding. This is my first time writing on Biggerpockets, and I know it won't be my last. I love real estate, but most importantly I love to make money from it. I don't have any questions at the moment because most of the stuff I can think of is/has already been discussed in some form or manner on this site. AWESOME!!!

I currently buy SFR's either to flip or for rental income; however, I am trying to venture out into the commercial field of apartment complexes. So... If anyone out there is in my area and is interested in taking on more, please don't hesitate to contact me or my wife. We presently live in a location that others view as depressed, all I see is opportunity at a lower cost and thus have made gains in this market. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my first post here. I hope everyone reading this is doing well, and that you continue on to make your dreams & goals a reality. Thank you...

Matt Crusinberry

Loading replies...