Votes
Mike Taddy
  • Green Bay (ish), WI
Votes |
Introduction - Interested in NE Wisconsin

Mike Taddy
  • Green Bay (ish), WI
Posted Oct 19 2017, 02:31

Good day.  My name is Mike Taddy, currently deployed as a member of the U.S. Air Force.  I will be returning to NE Wisconsin in May, 2018 when I retire after 20 years of Active Duty.  Based on my pension and benefits, I'm looking to supplement my income without taking a "9-5."  I have a long-term vision and plan to use rentals as one aspect of my family's financial portfolio.  I've had an interest in real estate for a long time, but based on the military lifestyle and a young family (wife and 4 kids) I couldn't dedicate the physical or mental time.  I've focused on building capital and credit for this point in my life.  

I'm mostly interested in rental units.  A flip may be in my future, but not my primary interest.  My strongest assets are my work ethic, dependability, and trustworthiness.  Our family is in a very stable financial situation and my wife and I both carry credit scores around 800.  We have very minimal debt.  Being that I'll only by 38 when I "retire," I'm in search of opportunities to capitalize on my energy, work ethic, and honesty to bridge the gap to the next chapter.  I have the time and availability to manage my properties as well.  

I will be home on leave in the near future and looking at a few properties.  I'm centrally located to Manitowoc, Green Bay, and the Fox Cities.   Through Bigger Pockets I hope to gain a lot of information, to include the following: 

- Education/lessons learned on purchasing rentals

- Financing Options

- A trustworthy network--especially within my home area where we can physically meet up and chat  

Thanks for taking the time to read up on me.  

Regards,

Mike

Loading replies...