Votes
Rob Creech
  • Moorestown, NJ
Votes |
New from South Jersey

Rob Creech
  • Moorestown, NJ
Posted Jan 26 2018, 08:54

Hey everybody my name is Rob, I live in Burlington County NJ and have my entire life. I currently work as an inspector on heavy civil construction sites around the state and used to work in residential construction/remodeling. 

Ive always loved houses which is how I got into construction and am also big into personal finance. I found my way here after getting tired of just investing all my money in the stock market while also looking into my first house purchase. With the home costs and taxes around me being a little high I started looking into alternative means to fund my goal and instantly got addicted to the articles and podcasts on here. 

I plan to purchase my first duplex and house hack, a concept that was explained to me by a neighbor 10 years ago, unfortunately I was too young then to really understand. My hope is to use that as a means to build equity and gain landlord experience while off setting my cost of living a bit. From there I'd like to use my construction background and contractor relationships to see if I can make this a viable business! I will be getting my home inspectors license this year and hope that's one more tool to help me along the way. 

Thanks for all the information on here and I look forward to talking with you all on the forum! 

Loading replies...