Votes
David Miller
  • Chattanooga, TN
Votes |
Greetings from Chattanooga!

David Miller
  • Chattanooga, TN
Posted Jan 26 2018, 16:32

Hello everyone. I've been listening to the guys' podcast for awhile, and I've decided to take them up on their Quiiiick Tiiiip! by introducing myself. 

My real estate experience is limited. I've participated in numerous renovations in Knoxville and Chattanooga, so I know how to get myself in trouble at a construction site. Fortunately, I'm clever enough to realize building is not one of my core competencies (I'm an ace at Demolition though!) I guess it goes without saying that I did not find BP on accident. My obsession for a long time has been trying to figure out where to start in real estate (thank you, Kiyosaki), and I have been overwhelmed by the community I have found at BP.

I'm starting to build a little team of mortgage brokers, realtors, and builders here in beautiful Chattanooga, TN, but I'm not at a point to make a move yet. My main business partner and the love of my life is currently serving Uncle Sam abroad and getting our little nest egg squared away for us, while I do the homework and networking here at home. 

We're looking to get started by buying a small multi family near the city. It would be our first home, as well as the start of a lucrative real estate investment portfolio. I like our local economy, and I have a vision of building up some neighborhoods which look a little neglected of late. My goal is to have our first property up and running by the end of 2018. I have bigger goals beyond that, but I also believe in planning, and that's where I am right now.

I'll wrap up by saying that all of you guys who post and answer the forums on this site are truly inspirational. You've given me the hope and the tools to make this work. To Joshua and Brandon, thank you guys for making the podcast so accessible and for all you do on this website. I'm proud to think I can be a part of this. 

Loading replies...