Newbie here in SoCal (LA/OC areas)!!

3 Replies

Hi, my name is Sean and I am fairly new to real estate investing. I started my journey about 5 years ago doing it part time. I love my job and what I do, but my love and passion for real estate is MUCH more than my normal 9-5. I would love to spend more time to work on rehab projects, grow my rental property portfolio, and help others who share the same passion and interest in real estate investing.

I have some experience in rehabbing and rental properties. My mom and I rehabbed one of the rental properties we owed a couple years ago and I am self-managing a couple rental properties as well. But I still feel like there is so much more to learn and grow. I started listening to BP Podcast beginning this year and I enjoyed listening to each guest that went on the show to share their stories, advice, and knowledge in the industry. I’ve decided to join the BP community, looking to connect with like-minded individuals to share advice and learn from each other. I’m located in Los Angeles and Orange County areas and I’m open to meet and chat over tea/coffee/lunch (I’ll buy! 😊 )

Thanks for having me and I look forward to making new friends!

@Sean Wang hello and welcome to BiggerPockets!

You just took a big step towards starting off in real estate investment. Bigger Pockets is a great place for networking and getting deals done.

It's one step for real estate investing, the other step for great success!

Congratulations, Sean, and I wish you the best in your real estate investing career!

Hi @Sean Wang ! I'm an investor + agent in LA, my company works with a lot of flippers and investors, and work on individual projects as well. I'd love to chat with you if you're down, just get at me at your convenience. Have a great weekend! :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you