Please let me re-introduce myself!! :)

18 Replies

Hey Folks!

I am a real estate appraiser and house hacker. I own a three-family in Manchester, NH and live on the first floor. My residential real estate appraisal practice is doing well; however, I am looking for a new challenge! 

So, I plan to make a second attempt at direct mail, wholesaling and residential rehab starting in July (2018)!! 

I was a complete Biggerpockets addict about 5 years ago and made a failed attempt at wholesaling... since then I have licked my wounds and I am stronger physically, mentally, and financially than ever!

I am looking to connect with investors in Southern New Hampshire!

Wish me luck!!

-Sean

Hey @Sean Brennan !!

Welcome back man. I remember you. Just looked back at some of the PMs we had exchanged wow.....five years ago! Man the time flies!.

I'd be interested in hearing how you've changed and grown since then. What specifically is different that is going to make this new venture better than the old?  What were the lessons and take aways from your first attempt, and what is the new plan to overcome those set backs?

As always, wishing you the best of success and all the luck you need to get to your break through!!

Hey @Jerry Puckett !

I remember you as well!  There are many reasons that I think I am ready for success - I am much better off financially with the house hack and residential appraisal biz.  Last time around I quit my commercial appraisal job and decided to fund the attempt at wholesaling with a line of credit on my single family residence.  A lot of pressure!  

Also, I have done a lot of work to strengthen myself mentally (meditation, affirmation, visualization, etc) and I am much more positive and calm person.  And, I am in great shape physically having lost 30 pounds this past year.  I am ready to rock and roll! :)  

Finally, I am hoping to get accepted as one of @Justin Silverio initial students in his new coaching program... ahhh the dreaded coaching programs!! haha  Well, I can afford it and I have admired Justin from a far the past few years and would love to work with him :)

Hopefully for these reasons my chances of success will be a lot higher this time around! :)

Hi, Sean, nice to hear from you again.  Good luck.  I don't know much about Justin's program, but I know he's had success with his direct marketing, hopefully it will work well for you.

Hi @Sean Brennan , I'm an active investor in both the Manchester area and the Seacoast (Newmarket, Dover, Somersworth, Portsmouth). I'd love to connect with you - certainly let me know if your direct mail turns up any leads, I'm always looking for deals!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you