Christchurch Student Searching Partnership

4 Replies

Hi all,

Currently I am a student in New Zealand but I am very eager to become involved in the real estate industry. As a student, I do not have the means to invest myself however, I am searching for someone that has spent time in the industry and would be open to sharing the lessons they have learnt. In return I would offer my time doing somewhat menial tasks that can be easily delegated or something similar.

Thanks,

Xavier

Welcome to BP Xavier, @Billy Mclachlan is active in the market, you may want to connect with him, take Billy out for lunch or something.  

we are actively seeking to buy more As-is properties in Chch. depends how busy you are in Uni - but you maybe able to assist us and learn along the way if you have the time.

Thanks @Hadar Orkibi and @Dean Letfus , appreciate you both pointing me in the right direction. I will make sure to reach out to Billy and we will see what happens from there. 

On another note, do either of you have any experience with the CPIA group? Is it going to be another good place for me to network with local investors?

Best,

Xavier

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you