Newbie Wholesaler in Az

5 Replies

Hello everyone. I'm getting ready to retire from the military and want to dive into wholesaling in Arizona. Looking for someone to shadow on some deals. I was a realtor 13 yrs ago, have construction and project mgnt experience. If there's anyone in Az w/a good reputation who doesn't mind showing and sharing some expertise, plz reply. Thanks

Welcome to BP. Thank you for your service and congrats on your retirement. Real Estate is a great transition to start building financial freedom for you.

I would love to guide you in the right direction. We are head quartered in Nevada, but we invest in Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Ohio, Missouri, Georgia, Florida and Carolinas. 

Please reach out to me at the contact info below.

@David M.  

I see this from a lot of people. Shadowing is the number 1 way of wasting time in this business. There are 1000's of videos on YouTube on how to wholesale and you can apply any of those techniques to your business. If you are looking for a mentor or coach then that's a different questions. Once you see the day to day operations of a wholesaler, you will understand this answer a lot better. 

Louis

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you