@Pradeep Varghese welcome to BP! As I'm sure you'll soon discover, BP is a great place to learn and connect with people!
If I was coaching my younger self, this is what I would recommend:
- Read Brandon Turner's book on Rental Property Investing https://www.amazon.com/Book-Rental-Property-Investing-Passive-ebook/dp/B018UTI2DO
- Listening to the BP Real Estate podcast https://www.biggerpockets.com/podcast
- Listening to the BP money podcast https://www.biggerpockets.com/moneyshow
- Attend your local REIA meetings to network
- Start analyzing deals to get practice
- Engage more on the BP forums
- Post a profile pic ;)
All the best!
Thanks a lot Andrew for this information. Really appreciate it.
Welcome to BP. @Andrew Fredrickson is spot on with his suggestions. If you are not an avid reader or don't have time I would highly recommend an audio subscription (eg Audible) so you can 'read' many other books about RE. I'd also suggest utilizing a note taking app on your phone to keep good detailed notes. For the meetups if you look under Network |Events on the BP site you can put in your ZIP and see what's happening in your local area. On a random side bar I've got family that live in Hawthorne :).
Welcome to the forum, lots of great people here and the advice has always helped me out
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you