Contractors in Sacramento CA

13 Replies

Hey Biggerpockets members,

I am a new real estate investor that needs your help for contractor recommendations in Sacramento California. I plan on buy-and-hold strategy and am looking at renovating an older model home. I appreciate any help you can give! 

Hey Joshua,

I'm an electrical contractor/investor here in Sacramento. I've got a few recommendations for contractors I know that do great work. I'd be happy to meet up for coffee or lunch downtown to talk construction if you're interested.

Hey Julie, no I haven't used anyone in Sacramento yet. I went to Ohio instead. Will make it to Sacramento eventually. Good luck in your search, contractors are busy in Cali so be patient.

Hi everyone,

similar topic regarding a contractor recommendation:

I am looking for a contractor to do a garage conversion at my house. The garage is 400 square feet and detached. The previous owner started with the project but never finished. 

There is a half finished bathroom with permits what should be easy to finish, expect this whats needed is: Permits, Install Windows, install small kitchen, flooring, put up wall to separate laundry room, cabinets, lights, door, install portable heating/AC unit, fence outside etc.I got ok from the city for a granny flat regarding zoning so that will work.

If you know anyone you would recommend based on previous jobs I would appreciate the contact. 

Thanks a lot!

Philipp

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you