Upcoming Pittsburgh Real Estate Agent

4 Replies

Hello Everyone,

My names Gerard Antonucci, i'm 19 years old, and  I'm extremely excited to build my future in real estate. I have high goals set in place for this upcoming year after I take my exam in September. I will be join RealtyONE in Pittsburgh with a team of experienced real estate agents which will help me build my foundation for my future.  In a few years, I plan on investing into property by purchasing a duplex, living on one side and renting out the other. I really like this platform and I'm excited to learn more about real estate from experienced professionals but not only that; i'm excited to learn directly about all of YOU. Feel free to comment who you are and how you got into real estate, I'd LOVE to hear it!

Also, for any newer PA agents out there, if there are any recommendations for exam prep and preparation for the real world of real estate in general I would greatly appreciate hearing them. I love learning as much as I can so any books, online articles, etc that you recommend would be a big benefit to building my knowledge. 

@Gerard Antonucci welcome to BP.  We have a forum specifically for agents (select the Forums tab when that opens select the brows forums tab)

Keep in mind the investor world and the agent world are very different. You will learn very little in terms of what makes a good investment property in the agent world. That is why BP is here. Pretty much anything you want to know someone here has experience with. 

@Elise Bickel I met with Dionne and Stephanie a week or 2 ago and I felt very comfortable talking to them. I'm extremely excited to join RealtyONE in the coming future and i'm also excited to make connections with other agents in western PA like yourself! I'd love to keep in touch.

Thank you for reaching out and I wish you luck on a very successful closing of 2018!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you