Augusta GA Investors

12 Replies

Hello everyone.  I am a home inspector licensed in SC and Certified in GA (b/c GA does not require an licensure).  I am new to the investment world but would love to start investing.  I am looking to network with any local investors or anyone involved in the investment arena located in or around Augusta GA. 

@Jeff Young In addition to the Augusta REIA (great group), you should check out the local AORE group (The Art of Real Estate). AORE meets the 2nd Saturday of each month at 8:00 AM over at the Savannah Rapids Pavillion. Hope we see you out soon!

@Jeff Young

Hey Jeff I'm a Realtor & Real Estate Investor in the Augusta area. I hope you've been able to meet some great people and learn more about this beautiful business. I agree with all of these professionals when they tell you to go to these meetups (Augusta REIA events, AORE events, etc.). I've been to my first REIA event back on August 8th. I will say that it was the one of the best experiences I had as a newer Real Estate Investor or even someone that's just looking to learn more about Real Estate strategies. Please send a DM if you would like to connect, I'm always here to help and also learn because I believe we can learn from all levels.

WELCOME AUGUSTA INVESTORS!

Please join us for our second AUGUSTA BIGGER POCKETS MEET-UP. This event was put together to get local investors together to talk strategy, share resources and help each other get/make deals! The Augusta market is heating up and it's a great time to start investing and continue to grow.

Meetings will be held the last Thursday of each month.

This month we will be meeting at Pizza Joint (1245 Broad St. Augusta, GA 30901) from 6:30 PM-9:00 PM.

Feel free to call Christopher for any questions and coordination.

See you there!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you