Cant find San Diego Meet Ups

5 Replies

I cant seem to find any meet ups in San Diego area coming up soon. If anyone has info on one that would be great. I missed the last one due to being out of town. Im a definite newbie looking to network, any meet would be great. Thanks in advance. If your also new in the area and want to get coffee or a drink let me know, we can discuss what we don't know lol.

@Levi Lewis

North San Diego county has one. It’s held monthly in Oceanside. Tomorrow is actually the August meeting. Don’t recall the details but guest speaker is talking about tax strategies. I believe it’s 20 bucks to attend if you prepay online or 30 bucks at the door.

Hello Levi,

Go to the top of the page, and look under the network tab. There should be a tab that says "events," click on that, and it should take you to a page where there is a map, and it should give you the option to type in San Diego, CA to look for events. Also, you can go to meetup.com, and look under the career & business section. Best of luck on your endeavors.

Sincerely,

Go to meetup.com and do a 50 mile search for real estate from your area and you will find more than you can ever attend. The meeting in Oceanside is tomorrow night at the El Camino Country Club at 6:00 pm.

@Levi I'm hosting one in Oceanside on the 3rd. Check the BiggerPockets events tab for details!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you