Total Judgment Amount: $8,105

Deed Category Type: Placement

Damar Document Type: Judgment

Recording Number: 1044451

Recording Book Number: 64

Recording Page Number: 12090

Recording Date: 09/25/2013

Abstract Issued Date: 09/04/2013

Okay?? The applicant went to court for $8,105 over 6 years ago. Credit history is one of many factors needed to find good tenants. It's the least of my concern but that's my opinion. 

@Nancy Carr not sure what the bank was suing her for but you can use the case number and recording number to go request the documents and read them. Either way the bank won and was awarded the judgement amount. Could be a loan or overdraft fees not sure based on the information. It should serve as a red flag but it was 6 years ago and a lot can change in a persons life in 6 years. 

Ok.  I get it.  It is a judgment against her for payment of the $8K.  I am assuming this could be rent not being paid  back in 2013.  Ugh.  I seem to have worse luck this time getting a decent tenant....

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you