New investor - quick ramp up

2 Replies

Hello BP mates,

I'm a new investor in Phoenix, AZ acquiring my first rental property in October 2019. I'm looking to ramp up quickly as my target date for retirement is in 12 years. I have a 13 month old son, Liam, and my incredible wife Jamie is fully invested in our financial freedom initiative. 

We are interested in rehabbing distressed properties or acquiring off-market properties to help people in need. Buy\Hold single family or residential multi-family in C and B neighborhoods in up-and-coming cities like Goodyear, Coolidge, and Casa Grande or long distance investing in low-barrier cities like Memphis, Kansas City, and El Paso. We wouldn't be opposed to commercial multi-family opportunities.

We are resolute in running our properties and dealing with the real estate community with transparency and integrity and will never put profit above the safety and great experience of our tennants and teammates.

Looking forward to building relationships and knowledge on BP. Feel free to reach out or connect.

@Matthew Terry  welcome to BiggerPockets. It is a great website with lots to learn and lots of opportunities to connect with other investors. If you are interested, I run an investor meet up group in Mesa Arizona. Here is a link to the next meet up. https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

Good luck to you with your investor.

@Matthew Terry congrats! We have a 2.5-year-old and 4 year old - it just gets better and better.  We are East Coast transplants here in KC.  I was stationed out here in 2013 and decided this was where we were going to launch our full time investing business. We have flippled 50+ houses, have done rentals, consult, and own a brokerage that specializes in helping OOS investors. I loved the low cost of entry here, high rent rates, we are in an area where there should be huge appreciate in the next decade, 15% growth last year, and MO has very friendly landlord laws.  If you need any help or have questions please feel free to reach out. 

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you