Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Brian Frank
  • Developer
  • Florida
Votes |
Self Storage Commercial Projects in Right Place & Time (Texas)

Brian Frank
  • Developer
  • Florida
Posted Jun 29 2020, 13:41

I am currently into Self Storage projects in Texas, Florida, Georgia and other places. This market is growing in demand because of the high level of migrations but there is a new paradigm forming from covid / coronavirus. So many businesses are going into remote work from home. The onslaught of downsizing is causing a slew of people and businesses to store their valuables and furniture. I am moving away from commercial leasing because of this. I am always seeking opportunities in Commercial Real Estate in areas with max cap rates, especially with my cash sensitivity, that can offer the lowest costs of build-outs and operations with high yields. Alternative projects like medical and senior assisted living are also what I'm moving towards because I think in the new developing economy, these are going to still be in demand and may even be eligible for subsidies.  

I live in Florida and work wherever the best deals are like Texas real estate. I love discussing Commercial Real Estate and the economics of CRE. Trends and forecasting real estate in any market are always discussions I love. Experience I have is hard earned and your experience I'll take at a 10th of the price! Please share and discuss with me. Lets make money by paying attention.

Loading replies...