• Stroudsburg PA
Votes |
New to BP forums (NE PA Investor)

John Alosio
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Stroudsburg PA
Posted Sep 5 2020, 02:54

Hello All!

I recently started getting into the world of BP when i randomly came across an episode or 2 during my search for knowledge. When i realized what BP is all about, I began digging into the podcast starting from EP001. I'm now up to #104 and i wanted get involved with everyone on the forums. So here i am!

The wife and I began our journey a few years back with 0 guidance and barely any funds, Just a goal in mind: Passive Income. Oh the mistakes I've made.. If only i had found BP earlier in life i could have avoided so many bad decisions.

Now here i am. In my mid 30's. On my 2nd live-in duplex house-hack. Buy and hold is my game. I work a full time manufacturing job, and RE is my side hustle. Sweat equity is a struggle but so far seems to be paying off. I'd like to some-day step off the front lines of property management/repairs. But finding a reliable contractor that isn't going to rip you off and/or do a half *** job its incredibly difficult.

I now realize how much value BP's community can bring to the average Joe like myself.

I'm not quite sure what brings me to these forums at this moment. More than anything i could use someone to connect with. REI seems lonely because so few people outside of the game actually understand it.

So feel free so hit me up.

Northeast Pennsylvania Stroudsburg Allentown Easton poconos

Loading replies...