Votes |
Newbie from the DC/MD/VA (DMV) Area

Adam Belasco
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • DMV / Baltimore, MD
Posted Feb 3 2021, 05:19

Hi Everyone,

My name’s Adam Belasco and I’m extremely excited to finally join the BP forums! I’m a licensed Realtor, and Real Estate Investor in the DMV area, as well as Baltimore, MD and have been following BP for about four months now. I’ve constantly been listening to the BP podcasts and referencing the forums that everyone provides such great knowledge on and figured I’d finally take Josh and Brandon’s advice and hop on the forums myself! I currently live in DC, but grew up just outside of Baltimore, MD so I’m lucky to know both areas fairly well. The biggest reason I joined BP is to learn from everyone’s experiences and add another RE Agent to the RE investing side in hopes to provide some knowledge on both sides of the table.

I originally came across BP when I was searching for a RE podcast and stumbled upon Show 406 with Shelby Osborne. As a veteran myself I really liked the parallels that she drew between RE and the military, and from then on I was hooked. I told myself I’m going to start from Show 1 back when Brandon and Josh were hosting the podcasts together, and work my way forward until I catch up to the present. As I write this post I just finished Show 63, not bad for starting a few months ago!

Looking forward to participating in the forums and continuing to learn from everyone, thanks!

Loading replies...