Looking for Power Team Members Chicago South Suburbs

6 Replies

Hello Everyone!  I am a Newbie looking to invest in the Plainfield and Shorewood areas of IL as well as down around Gardner, Dwight and Pontiac areas.  Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good Lawyer and CPA who are well versed in working with REIs.  I want to start out Wholesaling a few properties to pay off Rich Dad education and get $$$ for down payments on properties.  I currently live 10 miles from Dwight and 35 miles south of Joliet.  I have yellow letters, bird dog signs and business cards and am ready to start calling for rents to see who would sell on lease option.  I just need a valid contract for IL and need to evaluate for Power Team members, who will be a good fit for my business.  I would greatly appreciate any and all help I can get.  Have a Blessed day and I hope to hear from some of you soon!  Thanks a million!

Best of luck @Teresa Hubbard . May I ask how much you owe to RK? You can find many boiler plate contracts online. Im not sure what a power team is but I bet you can invest in real estate without one. (I say that because I am an investor and I dont know what a power team is.)

Thanks for the mention @Jerry Padilla

@Teresa Hubbard , sorry to hear that you paid for Rich Dad's education. I heard they charge an arm and a leg ($30K). You can get the knowledge you got from RD for $0 here on BP...

Teresa, good to here you are starting.  I invest in the Joliet, channahon, mokena area.  Keep me in mind if you come across some good wholesale deals.  good luck

Hi @Teresa Hubbard ,

I live in the city of Chicago and I am new to BP and REI as well as I became a licensed broker last month. If you are looking for an investor friendly agent for your power team, I'm more than willing to lend a hand. Don't forget to check out local REIA's as they have folks who can be part of your power team as well.

@Teresa Hubbard

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Consider sending messages to other members for specific guidance.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.