• Rental Property Investor
  • Memphis area
Votes |
Lawn company scam???

Clinton Davis
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Memphis area
Posted Apr 6 2019, 07:25

Long story short.....I've called and cancelled my lawn fertilizer company becasue I was unhappy with the results I was getting after a year and a half of using them.  2 weeks later I see their sign in my yard as if they had sprayed my yard....and left a bill on my doorstep.  So I called and complained and they said they didnt have my account as cancelled and I said make sure it is now and thanks for the free spray.  1 month later as i'm backing out of my garage the guy is out there again putting down fertilizer...I told him I already cancelled my acct with them....then he just said oh ok...I just left but when i returned home i had another bill on my doorstep....I was pretty upset now and called them and told them I already cancelled over a month and a half ago....now over a year later they keep calling me and sending me bills  threatening me that if i dont pay the $54 that they will hand over my acct to collections.  I do not have any contracts with them or anything in writing agreeing to their services when i started using them....can they really eff up my credit for this scam they are trying pull??  Please help!

Loading replies...