Who do you know who will be murdered today?

1 Reply

My marketing manager, with pain on his heart, told me yesterday that his brother was murdered Friday. He is definitely in a stage of denial.

A 28 year old man protecting his family shot to death for no reason except stupid ego. We must start valuing life much more then we do. As I ponder the circumstance surrounding his death it could very well be me or anyone else who stood up to a thug.

What ever happened to reasoning or fist fights at the most?

I guess we never know when it's time. We can live healthy, are good citizens even be admired and looked up to as a role model and our time will come out of no where.

What's worse is that it's so normal that the murder will be forgotten way before I finish my post. As too many people are killed daily.

Patrick I wish you and your family love and respect. You're too great a man to experience this. May your brother rest in peace.

My condolences to the family and friends of the victim. There is a lot of hate in this world and at times it seems like things are only getting worse.

Sometimes though, you need to step back and realize all the good that is occurring on a daily basis. There are over 7 billion people living on earth today, and I believe most of them are good people. There are millions of people in this world that give back to many others, either with their time, money or other resources, yet those normally go even less recognized than the crimes we hear about every day on the news.

You are right though Michael, you never know what will happen, so while you are alive, make sure you spend time with those you care for and live to the fullest.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here