Good GCs in Lexington, KY

4 Replies

Does anyone know of a highly recommended GC in Lexington KY?? I am both a real estate investor and restaurateur. I recently closed on a restaurant building that is going to be heavily remodeled. I am currently getting the plans. 

Quality and Speed are my greatest concerns. 

I haven't worked with one yet but am currently vetting some. They seem to be extremely busy or nonresponsive so it's proving to be quite the challenge. Good luck! 

Originally posted by @Andrew Kougl :

I haven't worked with one yet but am currently vetting some. They seem to be extremely busy or nonresponsive so it's proving to be quite the challenge. Good luck! 

Thanks! Please let me know if you receive any good recommendations. The only GC i got a recommendation thus far is Dave Bush Contracting - though I'd like to get 3+ to look at

Originally posted by @Patrick Tudor :

Does anyone know of a highly recommended GC in Lexington KY?? I am both a real estate investor and restaurateur. I recently closed on a restaurant building that is going to be heavily remodeled. I am currently getting the plans. 

Quality and Speed are my greatest concerns. 

Any luck finding GC in Lexington KY 

@Steven Ragsdale

I ended up working with a couple and had a so-so experience with one and a better experience with the other however it was all for exterior work and not to the building itself. Feel free to DM and I can share the contact info.