St Louis MO area Investors!

5 Replies

I live about 1.5 hours away from St Louis with the intention of moving closer to the city. I am looking to volunteer/work/intern all for free for an investor/mentor to get my feet wet in the real estate market. I have been learning/researching/thinking about getting into it for the past year but have not taken any real actions. The best way to learn is to do, and I am done sitting on my butt! Any advices/offers to take me under/meet ups are welcome! And I understand it is a business so I will be willing to offer free work/dinner/coffee in return for knowledge and experience!

Happy Connecting!

That's awesome!!!  I wish you were in California.

Southside Investment Club (SSIC) is the local REIA here which is the second largest in the country. It's a really good networking opportunity. The thread has a thread outlining interested parties in St Louis who want to meet. @Peter MacKercher has actually started a BP meetup, but I have yet to make it due to a busy work schedule.  Happy investing and I hope to meet you at some point in the future!

Thanks @Frankie Woods

I have a free Meetup. And I would be willing to help you out if you want to grab drinks or meal some time.  I might have an intern position available this summer. 

we have a intern position if you don't want to drive and want to work from home

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here