Asheville Team Member Recommendations

6 Replies

Hey Everyone,

I moved to Asheville recently and am just starting to get familiar with the area, and hoping to start investing here now that we are settled.  Does anyone have recommendations for team members they would like to share?  Primarily focused on SF and small multi-family.  Looking for realtor, wholesalers, lender, and contractor recommendations at this time, but would love to hear from anyone who has people who are good to work with for investors.

Thank you!

Mahalia Kennedy and Caleb Coaplen are great Realtors. Mike Morgan at UFCU is my favorite lender after much experimentation with others. Contractors are super hard to come by these days, and seem to be the limiting factor.  :(   

I use John White in Hendersonville for closings. He's great. 

Originally posted by @Chris Harjes :

Mahalia Kennedy and Caleb Coaplen are great Realtors. Mike Morgan at UFCU is my favorite lender after much experimentation with others. Contractors are super hard to come by these days, and seem to be the limiting factor.  :(   

I use John White in Hendersonville for closings. He's great. 

@Chris Harjes, thanks for the recommendations, greatly appreciated!  I've moved around a bunch for the last 4 years and it seems like everywhere you go Contractors are the limiting factor!

I am a real estate agent in Asheville. I typically refer to Staton Law Firm in Hendersonville or GRCC in Asheville for closings. My lender partner Justin Hamilton, Vice President at the Federal Savings Bank is always accessable to me- after hours and weekends. He offers the typical loan packages at competitive rates and a few interesting portfolio loans for investors.

Always happy to help.

Hi Tyler, 

I do some wholesaling here in the Asheville/Hendersonville area. Feel free to reach out anytime. Also have a podcast which is Asheville Real Estate News. (avlerealestatenews.com) we have had interviews and conversations with a variety of lenders, realtors, home inspectors, etc.  Hope to connect in person in the near future. 

Originally posted by @Robert Ombres :

I am a real estate agent in Asheville. I typically refer to Staton Law Firm in Hendersonville or GRCC in Asheville for closings. My lender partner Justin Hamilton, Vice President at the Federal Savings Bank is always accessable to me- after hours and weekends. He offers the typical loan packages at competitive rates and a few interesting portfolio loans for investors.

Always happy to help.

Thanks Robert, appreciate the reccomendations, I will check into them! 

Originally posted by @Rodrigo Afanador :

Hi Tyler, 

I do some wholesaling here in the Asheville/Hendersonville area. Feel free to reach out anytime. Also have a podcast which is Asheville Real Estate News. (avlerealestatenews.com) we have had interviews and conversations with a variety of lenders, realtors, home inspectors, etc.  Hope to connect in person in the near future. 

Thanks Rodrigo, I'll check out that podcast and be in touch!