Partnering with Experienced Commercial Investor

4 Replies

Hi,

I am an investor from California looking to get into the Ohio Commercial Real estate market. I am new to this side of real estate investing and am looking to partner with an experienced investor and develop a relationship where we can both help each other out. I am eager to learn and help out wherever needed.

A little about me:

I am a professional working in San Francisco. My background is based around analytics and reporting, and have a passion for real estate. I have access to capital that I am looking to invest in real estate. 

@Fahad Masud Since you mentioned commercial real estate, curious whether you have considered investing through syndications? It is totally passive and requires very minimal time of your own to invest. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Best!

@Fahad Masud

When you say commercial real estate, do you mean 5+ residential, warehouse, office space, etc?  I'm at 43 units in the Cleveland market, multifamily commercial real estate but my business partner and I are getting into the non-residential side of commercial as well towards the end of this year.  I'm not sure if a partnership would be appropriate, but we can explore the possibility.  At the very least, we will be more than happy to share our experiences and maybe get you pointed in the right direction.  PM me if you're interested in chatting sometime.  I'm on the west coast as well, my business partner is in Cleveland.