Charleston builder developers real estate professionals

17 Replies

I will be travelling to Charleston week of the 11th.. I have had many nice folks there write me private e mails wanting to get together.. I know they are some where way down on my pm list.. but if you are available that week and still would like to meet.. so we can share projects Ideas and see if there is any future business I would love to schedule some meetings.

I would be happy to show you our current and future infil projects and our north Charleston projects.. and then maybe look at your projects or future projects.. talk shop etc etc.

sorry for this impersonal way to communicate with you all that have pinged me but I thought this would get your attention  :)

@Jay Hinrichs I'd like to see your infills in N Chas. I'd be able to better see what your end goal is for lots I see. I also live in PC and have a lot of clients up here.

Tony I think U have my number just ring me on Sunday night and we can schedule  Alaska has a direct from Seattle so I get in at 5pm.. will be there all week other than I have to run down to Daytona for a 2 hour meeting on Wednesday so that day is shot flying etc.

leave 5pm Friday so we should be able to sinc up.

there were a few other builders and developers working in the old town were we work in Charleston that contacted me over the last year I am hoping some of them see this post

we are starting our first high end one at 7 New st. and like to get some feedback on finishs etc.

@Jay Hinrichs and @Troy Gandee do you think there would be interest in doing a downtown cocktail evening? I know the guys at Monarch Wine Shop downtown and I'm a member at Redux...I'm sure one of them would let us set up. 

We could bring plans for our latest projects and talk about trends, finishes etc. @Jay Hinrichs don't want to schedule your limited time, but might be a good opportunity to meet up with a broader mix of the downtown folks all at once. 

What do you all think? 

Originally posted by @Jeffrey Stasz :

@Jay Hinrichs and @Troy Gandee do you think there would be interest in doing a downtown cocktail evening? I know the guys at Monarch Wine Shop downtown and I'm a member at Redux...I'm sure one of them would let us set up. 

We could bring plans for our latest projects and talk about trends, finishes etc. @Jay Hinrichs don't want to schedule your limited time, but might be a good opportunity to meet up with a broader mix of the downtown folks all at once. 

What do you all think? 

love to either  Tuesday or Thursday night... look forward to it just let me know when and where

JLH

Originally posted by @Russ Scheider :

I am in. 

Russ good to catch up have not seen you in my last few trips to CHS 

@Jeffrey Stasz I’m interested in meeting up with you guys. I’ll be driving up from Savannah so need to know a definite time and place. 

Hey all. 

Let's plan to meet at the Warehouse at 6:00 on Thursday March 15. 

@Russ Scheider  @Jay Hinrichs  

@Troy Gandee feel free to shoot this out to the broader community. 

If any of you want a tour of the projects I am currently working on, ping me and we can set something up. 

I got invited on a harbor tour suppose to be done at 5pm will come directly from there.. should be on time

Ps don't tell anyone  as far as everyone knows I am on the road working.. :)

I am putting on my schedule.  Looking forward to seeing you!

All. This event is cancelled. Sorry!!! 

If any one wants a tour of downtown construction sites just let me know. 

you guys can all still meet if you like.. I just need to bug out and get back to ORegon.. thanks try for next time I am in town

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here