• Yorba Linda, CA
Votes |
Possible Tennesee Investments

Joshua Davies
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Yorba Linda, CA
Posted Apr 19 2017, 21:27

Hi Everybody,

I am relatively new to the BP forum and searching for a bit of advice regarding investing in rental properties. A little bit about me:

I completed my BSc in Real Estate Management & Business in 2014 in England, and 2 years later I moved to California, currently working as an Assistant Commercial Property Manager. My wife and I have recently been toying with the idea of moving to Franklin, TN and are hoping to visit the area in the next few months. We have heard nothing but great things about the area and really keen to check it out. 

I am hoping to get into the RE investing game, and have been researching/wondering what the TN market is like for investors? Also, if there are any investors within the Nashville area that would be willing to meet with me when I visit, and allow me to pick their brain about the TN market and RE investing in general? 

If you are an investor/RE Professional in the area, please reach out to me. I would love to keep in touch and hope to grow my network if we do make the permanent move to TN. 

Thanks you in advance! Everybody's time is much appreciated!

Josh

Loading replies...