Looking for Property Management in McKinney Texas

5 Replies

Hi Folks,

Do you happen to know a good and reliable PM around McKinney Texas? Please let me know as I plan to purchase my second rental property (SFR) in McKinney Texas.

Thanks,

Phat

I live near to McKinney and manage my own rentals with a partner. I don't have property manager referral but have a word of caution from my experience. We had a property manager who was mismanaging properties by getting low quality tenants and not taking care of their maintenance issues in a timely manner. Getting rid of this manager and taking control of situation was more work than evicting a tenant. It's just our luck that no tenant sued us for lack of maintenance. Interview your property manager and make sure you are comfortable trusting them your property.

I recommend Butler Property Mgmt. Will Butler is the owner and he is actively involved and takes pride in growing his business. They are based in Richardson. I've got 3 units under management with him and his team is good. Two units are in Plano. Let him know I recommended you. PM me for his # or google it. 

I have no affiliation nor prior experience with, but these 2 companies I have jotted down as 2 companies I will explore further are:

1) Renter's Warehouse - renterswarehouse.com (heard advertisement on local sports radio station)

2) Premier Property Management - ppmgtexas.com

@Krishna Chava : Thanks for the cautions, Krishna. I will make sure to interview the property thoroughly. Do you mind to PM the name of the property manager so I can put him or her on my watch list?

@Jason Jones : Thanks Jason. I will check out the Butler Property Mgmt. Please rest assure, I will mention that you recommended me.

@Tim Koger : Thanks Tim. I saw these two Property Mgmts. during my research.  Renter's warehouse is fairly pricy thought.

Does anyone have any experience with Tom's Property Mgmt?

http://www.tomspm.com/

Hi @Phat Vi

This property manager is not in business anymore. I will PM you the name just in case.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.