• Investor
  • Costa Mesa, CA
Votes |
Looking for good Multi-Unit Broker

Brian Hester
  • Investor
  • Costa Mesa, CA
Posted Dec 13 2016, 09:14

Looking for a good experienced Multi-Unit Broker.

My partner and I are looking to start moving our property purchasing to the San Antonio area and we would like to form some good partnerships with good Multi-Unit Brokers. We are coming to the area mid-January to meet with Property Managers and Brokers.

We currently have a plan to start small and go big. We are looking to put together a team that we can work through from a distance while purchasing these properties.

We are looking to purchase multi-unit properties, 4-10 Units in size, in the beginning but our overall plan is to acquire several properties over the next couple years larger, 24-50 in size. Although we have done a lot of research on the area we are looking for someone that we can look at specific neighborhoods with “C to B” ratings that we have been researching.

We are looking for those in the area that can give us good advice on the different neighborhoods we have been researching and give us direction with things going on in these areas as well as the market in general.

If you are in the area and looking to get involved with us once we start please let me know. We are looking for dependable people which I know from experience investing here in California is hard to come by. Please message me with your background and any other info that will help us get to know you a bit better prior to us coming out to the area.

Thx, Brian