Looking for a good tile person in San Antonio

7 Replies

Looking for a good tile person. Also need a good place to get granite+installer. Thanks!

Originally posted by @Jerry Lundergard :

Looking for a good tile person. Also need a good place to get granite+installer. Thanks!

I've had good luck with Fox granite out of New Braunfels. We did our own tile work. If you need his number just pm me. For tile you can go hang out at your local floor retailer. They will have dinner names for you there. 

Originally posted by @Jonatan Barbera :

We like using Capital Title

Thanks for that. I lost my hourly tile setter last year. Next time I'm that way I'll try them out. 

Wow, I called that Fox granite company and I felt like I was talking to hospital billing dept to get a quote on sf price of some basic granite, lol. In the end, he wouldnt tell me how much the granite cost sf without a big show n tell in the house so I declined. Thanks all for the heads up though, its always worth a try.

Originally posted by @Jerry Lundergard :

Wow, I called that Fox granite company and I felt like I was talking to hospital billing dept to get a quote on sf price of some basic granite, lol. In the end, he wouldnt tell me how much the granite cost sf without a big show n tell in the house so I declined. Thanks all for the heads up though, its always worth a try.

It's hard to give a quote on the phone these days with different patterns and edges. He should be able to come out and give you an estimate for free though unless a lot has changed since last year. 

Oh most definetely, he offered. I just wanted a quote on a tier 1 basic granite like santa cecelia rough guestimate sf cost. He wouldnt tell me what the sf cost was no matter what so i pretty much gave up. im not wasting time with in home measuring if i dont have rough guess of cost sf on granite. i felt it was a sale job that would 100% not be good price.

Try Armadillo Granite, guy's name is Mario

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here