• Texas
Votes |
Introduction & Review & Request

James K.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Texas
Posted Aug 28 2019, 13:05

Introduction:

Hey Texans, I've been dabbling in real estate investing as a side gig in Texas since 2014. At the most I had 4 houses rented out (two in FTW and two in Midland). Purchased traditionally with 20% down. I've since taken advantage of their high appreciation and consolidated down to one Midland rental which is doing excellent.

I'm looking to try my hand at some BRRR deals in 2020, so I'm gearing up (getting my ducks in a row).

Review:

I've worked with Mike Bartman (SWBC) as a Lender on my real estate deals (total of around 5 purchases) and he has done an excellent job closing on time and communicating during the process. He also has a competent team working with him. So shout out to him if yall need a lender!

I've also had great success with Scott L. Williams property management in Midland, TX. They're local, professional, and have an excellent maintenance team. Kristin Henley is my contact there.

Request:

Do yall have any good recommendations for RE Lawyers and/or CPAs in Texas that are accustom to working with investors?

Cheers,

JK

Loading replies...