Getting Leads In The DFW Area.

14 Replies

Hello everyone,

I'm currently trying to enter the Real Estate game and have been trying to do so by wholesaling. I have gotten close but still have not been able to make any deals. I have been cold calling but have had little luck with it. I am going to try Bandit Signs and see if that helps. Is there anyone in the DFW area or here in Texas that has some tips on how to get leads coming to me? Any advice helps. 

Hi Alejandro, 

I would recommend going to nearby real estate events and network heavily with real estate professionals. Having Realtors or Lenders in your back pocket that can loop you in will only expand your net. Good luck!! 

How long have you been trying? How many calls are you making a day? Have you adapted any parts of your process that seem to be more or less successful? Are there others in your area doing it successfully? Sales is a beautiful thing; the more you call, the more likely you are to get a deal.

What areas are you targeting? There are bandit signs up everywhere now. You might not be getting anything closed because of area. 

@Alejandro Nava you need to reach a much larger audience. As a point of reference my team dials around 8,000-10,000 numbers per day and sends 800 texts/day. This gets us on average 3 healthy margin deals per month. It's a numbers game. 

As an investor I am completely ok with people mailing me about purchasing my properties. What I DO NOT approve of is investors calling and texting my phone all freaking day. This is invasive of time and interrupts my life. Don't be that guy.

Originally posted by @Mark Buskuhl :

@Alejandro Nava you need to reach a much larger audience. As a point of reference my team dials around 8,000-10,000 numbers per day and sends 800 texts/day. This gets us on average 3 healthy margin deals per month. It's a numbers game. 

Are you using an autodialer? TCPA is no joke, I defend many clients on these real claims.

Originally posted by @Ronald Rohde :
Originally posted by @Alejandro Nava:

Thank you for the input. Any recommendations on what I should do instead? @Eric James @Kyle Mccaw

Save money for a down payment. Buy and rehab and rent a property.

Exactly. But so many people don't want to hear anything about saving (aka "not spending") money.