Votes
Tyler Theisen
  • Missoula, MT
Votes |
Best WA markets for Buy and Hold?

Tyler Theisen
  • Missoula, MT
Posted Feb 2 2016, 12:04

Hello everyone, first time posting on BP!

My wife and I are moving to Washington this Spring, likely Olympia or somewhere else in the western half of the state. I am an attorney and my wife a former property developer from Atlanta, GA. We fell in love with Washington and cannot wait to become permanent residents!

We have a significant cash pool available, and are most interested in buying and holding and renovating multifamily or small apartment complexes (we are open to other opportunities, but this has been our focus in the past and with which we are most comfortable). I am aware that while Seattle is an extremely lucrative market, it is also very rough for buyers right now. So, we were interested in getting an idea of superior markets in the western half of the state. We do not know anybody in Washington, so at present the Washington BP community is our go-to.

Any advice you may have would be much appreciated, and once we are settled, I hope I can use my experience as an attorney to assist anyone in the area who might need it. Thanks!

Loading replies...