Mentors in Seattle/Tacoma area

6 Replies

Hey everyone, I am a student at the University of Washington Tacoma and I would love to learn as much as I can about real estate investment.

I came across bigger pockets about a month ago and I became excited about getting into REI. Since then ive been listening to podcasts, reading books, and doing extensive research online when im not in school. ive learned quite a bit over the last month and I will continue to learn as much as I can on my own. I am currently looking for a mentor who can help me fill in the gaps of what it takes to be a smart investor so if you have even a little bit of experience under your belt, it would be great to learn a thing or two about your experience! Thank you!

Welcome @David Pascual . And congratulations on starting your REI journey early. I envy you ... I didn't start till I was in my 40s.

Keep doing what you're doing - podcasts, books. In addition to that, I suggest getting out there and actually meet people who are doing. You have to click with a mentor and vice versa. There are three local (unofficial) BP meetups locally that you should check out. Also, the Real Estate Assoc of Puget Sound has 5 monthly meetings. You can attend your first one for free.

Good Morning

I'm a local investor and help others with questions. I was where you are right now. Very smart to seek out others to gain knowledge. Reach out to my email any time you have a question. Happy to help if I can.

Go Dawgs

@Ruth Bayang Thank you for that information!  I will definitely be looking into those meetings right away

@Larry F. Thank you for your help! I will be in contact with you very soon

@Tatiana Gershanovich Thank you! Ill be joining the meet up right away

@David Pascual Welcome to Bigger Pockets! So many great people here. Keep learning and all the best to you!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.