Driving for dollars in your neighborhood

2 Replies

What’s the best approach when you find what looks to be an abandoned/ unoccupied property, and you want to ask if their interested in selling. I looked at the county records, the owner of record has the same address as the property that looks abandoned.

@AL Turner - you can look up the owner by name and/or reverse address look up on free sites like truepeoplesearch.com to try and get a phone number and reach out directly.