Skip to content
Investor Mindset

User Stats

Votes
Clint Williams
  • Multifamily Investor
  • Henderson, KY
Votes |
A Classic Book To Get That "Think Big" Attitude!

Clint Williams
  • Multifamily Investor
  • Henderson, KY
Posted Jul 4 2016, 12:14

For all the media coverage and election issues concerning Donald Trump this year, as a real estate investor I must think back to the one great classic book he published so many years ago....

Trump - The Art Of The Deal was Donald's first book and by far his best, it is a must read for every real estate investor out there who needs a kick in the butt or a confidence booster. The best parts of the book for me are the lessons that are seemingly unintentionally put in as Donald describes his early years. Starting out in New York Donald talks about failing over and over again to get bank financing and almost quitting on his first big deal. But... he did not quit and finally through sheer determination and negotiating he got it done.

He shows us how networking is not always fun but necessary and that as the saying goes "our net worth is equal to our network" is true.  I have been getting a question recently that brought this book to mind. Which books helped me most with real estate investing business and changing my mind set, this one helped me with both and that is why I reach for it at least twice a year when things get tough. 

Loading replies...