• Wholesaler
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
WHY,WHY,WHY!!!!!!!!!

Teri M.
  • Wholesaler
  • Houston, TX
Posted May 21 2009, 02:16

Why is it that no one wants to talk when it comes to REI?!?! There are too many properties in this world to be afraid of competition! There's enough pie for everyone to eat as they say. If they would realize that not only their helping that person out but they are also helping themselves because that could be a new prospective partner added to their list. I'm not asking for a course of info for free, just one quick question pertaining to one thing and and they act like they cant even do that. They'll reply "Well I teach REI if your interested!" Why are people like this? If they would learn to GIVE a LITTLE they could RECIEVE ALOT!! By the way this is not about the previous people that answered my questions on this site, this is speaking about my local area. No one is willing to talk, not even attorneys. Tha attorneys was willing to talk acted like they didnt even know my question(state related).For the REI gurus thats out there that does this please tell me why theres a need to be so selfish.

Loading replies...