Somebody upvote me quick! I have 666 upvotes!

11 Replies

And I just replied to a pastor's post!!  Haha!

For some fodder, I'm closing on the 2-family today.  It's one of the 30K homes you here about not investing in.  It'll get 1600/mo in rent, though, and I expect to sell it in a year or so at a 10K profit.

"For some fodder, I'm closing on the 2-family today. It's one of the 30K homes you here about not investing in. It'll get 1600/mo in rent, though, and I expect to sell it in a year or so at a 10K profit."

Gotta love Rochester! Nice return!

Mike Cumbie, Real Estate Agent in NY (#10401285310)

Shoot I'm taking a ride to Rochester this weekend!

Hey larry congrats on your new buy. Just curious are you self managing or using a company? Thanks

Originally posted by @Matt Harris :

Hey larry congrats on your new buy. Just curious are you self managing or using a company? Thanks

I self manage, but have an assistant.

sounds good, would you be willing to meet up sometime to connect? do you attend real estate meet ups?

Originally posted by @Matt Harris :

sounds good, would you be willing to meet up sometime to connect? do you attend real estate meet ups?

Sure.  Just PM'd you. 

Congrats I'm a sub30er my self.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.