• Real Estate Agent
  • Worcester, MA
Votes |
Wholesaler becomes a real estate agent

Andy Osei
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Worcester, MA
Posted Feb 20 2021, 08:19

Hopefully , this can motivate someone struggling to start or find a deal. I started this real estate journey in Houston Tx in 2016.

I graduated from college in 2015 , you can imagine fresh out of college with a degree or I would like to say a paper that can’t pay my bills. I began searching

For a job , it took two months just to find or run into a sales job that has nothing to do with my degree. I took on the sales job, I actually loved it, however being there for two months without any closed deals.There was no money coming in. I decided to find something where I can deal with the pain.

Now I’m thinking to myself this can’t be life. I run into a rich dad poor dad real estate Seminar. Definitely I was excited they didn’t have to say much. I only had 8 thousand on all my credit cards. I gave it to them to get access to the wholesale material or knowledge.

I went straight to learning and put everything into practice. I was in shock it actually works but I still needed help in some areas but no free help anyway.

Fast forward to 2017 I moved back to Massachusetts dealing with a difficult times.

I got a decent job and doing Uber/Lyft on the side. I Found a local real estate group. It was Definitely helpful. I ended up finding a different group on BiggerPockets that actually help me move forward. Through cold calling for 6 months in 2020. I was able to close my first wholesale deal in September of 2020. On January 30,2021 I became a real estate agent. Now looking to get my first rental property

Long story short , do not ever give up

Loading replies...