• Realtor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Forming A Team In Colorado Springs

Rob Stein
  • Realtor
  • Austin, TX
Posted Sep 7 2018, 08:32

Hello Fellow BP Members! My wife and I will be moving to Colorado Springs next summer, along with my parents, to pursue our real estate investments full time. We love the Springs, and love investing, and can't wait to get there. My wife and I started a year ago and have been very fortunate to have a good start, with amazing people around us, and we'll also be working with my father, who is a full time investor of over 30 years.

In preparation, I'm scheduling multiple visits to COS to network, learn the market, and form a team to start working on acquisitions before we are fully moved. My first visit is booked, from October 15-October 27. I'll be attending a few MeetUps, a REIA meeting, and looking to meet as many people as possible. I am interested in meeting all investors, and specifically:

-Local agents who can help educate me on the market, hot rental areas, best schools and areas for families, etc.

-Flippers, and buy and hold investors, who are looking for properties and are serious buyers. 

-Wholesalers who might be willing to partner on a deal I find, as I will begin marketing in COS as soon as I get back. 

I'd like to schedule as much as possible while I'm there, and make sure everyone involved benefits from any deals we do together. If you're interested in meeting, I'm buying, and would love to meet! Please feel free to respond to this thread, or PM me. 

Loading replies...