Votes |
Lack of CO discussion

Bob Vollmer
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • New Castle, CO
Posted Sep 21 2015, 06:54

Good morning from the Fort!

I will start off by admitting that I don't spend as much time on this site as I would like to, but when I do make it on, I notice that there is little talk about the northern Colorado market. As an agent and an investor, our market can be challenging for old and new real estate professionals alike. The median home price has skyrocketed almost everywhere along the front range and the competition is very strong. While we've seen the market cool somewhat with the onset of fall, it is still very much a sellers market. New construction remains a large part of the Fort Collins market, but with limited space and high land prices, it will be interesting to see who can afford new builds. 

So here is a call out to all of my fellow Colorado folk. Where is your market and what trends are you seeing right now? Investors: What are doing to find below market value properties? Are you looking for fix/flips or buy and holds? Agents: How do you prefer to get leads if you're not working off of referrals? How are you structuring your offers in order to gain leverage on a  popular property? 

Just thought we should keep the conversation alive on BP. Let's hear any of your questions/concerns/comments.

Loading replies...