Looking for roofer Argyle area of Jacksonville Please Help

10 Replies

I got quoted $8,400 to replace a 1350 Sqft home,  I think that is too much out the budget.   Can anyone recommend a licensed roofer that can go less than that amount.  Please  help me out.   The house is on Collins &  295.

Call Brian Vick.  he is the owner of Stone Bridge Constructions services and I have been friends with him since 1st grade.  He runs a tight ship over there and he is very well respected in town.  I use him on all my projects.  If you utilize my name, I am sure he would provide a discount and if not, email me back and I will make it happen for you.  Hhe is the owner but has around 40 employees.  If you cannot find the number, email me separately as they will not allow me to put individual phone numbers in a response post

Hi @Ron J.

For a big expensive job like a roof I would recommend getting AT LEAST five quotes. You'll be surprised at how much the prices can vary from company to company for the same job.

I'd recommend Burger Roofing and All Around Roofing. I've used both of them in recent months without having any issues.

Another thing to consider is timing. Right now most of the roofers in town are VERY BUSY doing repair work and replacements due to damage from hurricane Matthew. If your roof can wait for a few months (no active leaks) you might find that the prices are better when the roofers aren't quite so busy.

The square footage of the house, does not represent the square footage of the roof.  This is because the roof has slopes.  It depends on if you will be replacing the decking, and what type of roof it is.  Is it tiles or shingles.  If your numbers are right you are paying $622.22/square and that is not possible.  That is not just too much, its way beyond proportion.  So, the best assumption is your numbers on square footage is off. 

Get a bid from the gentlemen above who offered you help.  However, do not expect his friend to go on your numbers.

If you send me the exact address I can give you the actual square footage....

Originally posted by @Justin Stanfield :

If you send me the exact address I can give you the actual square footage....

HI Justin,  thanks for replying.   I just sent you address 

Originally posted by @Robert Hetsler :

Call Brian Vick.  he is the owner of Stone Bridge Constructions services and I have been friends with him since 1st grade.  He runs a tight ship over there and he is very well respected in town.  I use him on all my projects.  If you utilize my name, I am sure he would provide a discount and if not, email me back and I will make it happen for you.  Hhe is the owner but has around 40 employees.  If you cannot find the number, email me separately as they will not allow me to put individual phone numbers in a response post

Thank you Robert for refferal,  I've contacted them and scheduled a quote. 

Great.  Also, I own a roll off container company and he is my partner in that business as well so you should be able to save a few bucks there as well.

Great.  Also, I own a roll off container company and he is my partner in that business as well so you should be able to save a few bucks there as well.

can you please check your inbox.   I would really appreciate if you can help me out.

If you can,  please let me know if you heard back from your friend.   Thanks. 

I had to take a trip to Orlando unexpectedly but I have emailed him and left him a message.  I will get a better deal for you. sit tight 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here