Recommendation for CPA near fox valley area

6 Replies

Does anyone have a recommendation for a great real estate focused CPA in the fox valley area?   

keywords: aurora, batavia, elgin, naperville, geneva, st. charles

@Scott Passman , check out...

Tina M. Kleckner EA, CAA

Enrolled Agent; Certifying Acceptance Agent

State of Wisconsin Notary

Integrity in Tax & Accounting, LLC

213 S. Casaloma Drive

Appleton, WI 54914

Scott, do you invest locally? If so, there is a landlord meeting at the St Charles police dept on the second Tuesday of every month, 10am. You are welcome to join us. Feel free to email me if you would like more info. 

Greg does ours. BP won't let me post his email/phone number but feel free to message me if you can't find his info online. A google search brought up his website.

Gregory Loberg, CPA

Loberg, O'Brien & Associates, LLP

514 W. State Street, Suite 202, Geneva, IL 60134

Thanks for the suggestions so far everyone!  I will look into these recommendations to see who might be a good fit.  @Julieanne Zenz I currently only have an out of state property but am looking to start investing locally in multifamily properties.  If I end up deciding to self-manage any properties I will keep this meet up in mind!

Originally posted by @Julieanne Zenz :

Scott, do you invest locally? If so, there is a landlord meeting at the St Charles police dept on the second Tuesday of every month, 10am. You are welcome to join us. Feel free to email me if you would like more info. 

Hello Julieanne, 
What is discussed at these meetings? Perhaps I'll drop by some day.