Anthony Snyder
  • Nineveh, IN
Votes |
Partnering with locals

Anthony Snyder
  • Nineveh, IN
Posted Oct 14 2016, 06:04

Hello bp friends,

So over the years I have been researching  on buy and hold propertys and flip deals.  Also I have got familiar with excel.

My house is finally on the market and I took a loan out on it 4 years ago when I was 22. I have done a lot of work with it. Waterfront property, 3 beds 1 1/2 bath, 1800 sq ft.  965 west benson circle Nineveh Indiana 46164 check it out online! 

If I can get the house sold this will finally give me the opportunity to start flipping and finding buy and hold deals however it will just be a start for actually making some offers.

I have so much passion in real estate maybe to much because I keep myself up at night! I'm very motivated and I'm very convinced that I will do very well at this.  

My sisters landlord I called him about some water in his crawl space. It was and aweful smell. I told him my name and I said if your not aware  you have some water in your crawl space so he proceed to call some contractors to solve the issue and I told him I can fix issues like this myself, I'm a plumber and I am an electrician for a company I work for. I will also do the work cheap I said. He really didn't knowledge me and we hung up. Well, he calls me back and says Anthony will you fix it. A company was going to charge him 20,000 to fix the problem. I said yes, no worries. It's not going to cost that much. The problem was it was sewage waste in the crawls space and their discharge line was backing up. So I pumped as much waste out of the crawl space that I could and went in to inspect. Not much room to crawl around in. I had to cut a hole in the floor in the bathroom to find the problem. And notice that the old discharge line was the problem. Well long story short I fixed the problem and only charged the man 700. 

I thought to myself this will be me one day and I'm glad I come from a mechanical background.  Not everybody is gifted with everything.

That's why I'm looking on a partner I can trust. If anybody that is local lets chat and maybe work on our first deal together.

Any takers?

Loading replies...