"Investor Friendly" Local banks in Indianapolis area

"Investor Friendly" Local banks in Indianapolis area

Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 232 posts · 133 votes

Folks,

I'm looking for the following:

1) Quicker processing times

2) Low or no "Due on sale" cases

3) Can lend more than 4 loans

4) Accepting of seller financing option

5) Cash out refi in 6 months or less

6) Fair property assessment

4Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Escrow Officer · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 86 posts · 44 votes
9y

Mihir,

I have dealt with Shawn Huss at Chemical Bank on multiple transaction & I can attest that he is great to work with. You can also reach out to Brad Barkley at Bloom Bank out of Carmel, Indiana. If these (2) do not fit with what you are looking for, please let me know as I can probably give you a few other names. 

Hope you have a great day.

Michael 

See this reply in the discussion

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 221 posts · 134 votes
    9y

    Try Shawn Huss at Chemical Bank.  He was very helpful and quick for us recently.  Very investor friendly.

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 232 posts · 133 votes
    9y

    @Samantha Soto thank you! What are his terms and downpayment requirements like? Did you get the mortgage in your name or your entity? 

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 221 posts · 134 votes
    9y

    I don't have an entity yet, so It's just in my name.  I put 10% down and I forget what the interest rate was, but I think in the low 4's.  It's a 30 year fixed and it was lent to me as a "vacation home" since I was out of state at the time.  He lends on all different price levels.  Give him a call.  He is open to answering questions and he could tell you more than I can. 

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 232 posts · 133 votes
    9y

    @Samantha Soto will do! Thank you :)

  • Escrow Officer · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 86 posts · 44 votes
    9y

    Mihir,

    I have dealt with Shawn Huss at Chemical Bank on multiple transaction & I can attest that he is great to work with. You can also reach out to Brad Barkley at Bloom Bank out of Carmel, Indiana. If these (2) do not fit with what you are looking for, please let me know as I can probably give you a few other names. 

    Hope you have a great day.

    Michael 

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 232 posts · 133 votes
    9y

    @Michael J. Beasley thank you for the suggestions! I'll definitely get with them.

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 184 posts · 204 votes
    8y

    Great post! I will definitely be using some of these people. Thank you for asking the question, Mihir. 

  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2016 · 362 posts · 93 votes
    8y

    @Mihir Bhimaraju, were you able to talk with either of the suggested lenders and did you find that they fit your criteria?

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 232 posts · 133 votes
    8y

    @Justin Young I touched base with bloom bank but i haven't received a response from them. I've connected with chemical bank before and Shawn sounds promising

  • Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 257 posts · 58 votes
    8y
    Mihir Bhimaraju how did it all go? Did you find a bank that will refinance after six months?
  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 232 posts · 133 votes
    8y

    @Justin Young @Isaac Blocher  - I just noticed these mentions. I apologize for not getting back sooner. 

    There are numerous banks that do a cash out refi after 6 months. I've had trouble getting hold of Bloom Bank- but they're restricted to 4 loans. Key Bank does refi in 6 months and allows upto 10 loans. State Farm also does cash out refi in 6 months and upto 10 loans. I currently have mortgages with them. Feel free to reach out. The communication is fairly quick.

    "Aasen, Jennifer L" -key bank

    Jeff Kolp -state farm indy

  • Rental Property Investor · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Any banks that don't require the 6 months?

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 53 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Looking for lenders that do not require the 6 months seasoning period as well. Please help if you know!  Thanks

  • Investor · Naperville, IL · Member since 2012 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Great, helpful topic! Thanks for sharing some bank connection info!

  • Rental Property Investor · Toronto, ON · Member since 2017 · 61 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    Thanks for the post guys. I will check them out as well.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Some updates about the earlier posts: "Brad Barkley at Bloom Bank",  Bloom Bank, now taken over by Mutual Bank.  Brad Barkley currently looking after commercial lending (not individual mortgages) and no longer handles mortgages.  

  • Oceanside, CA · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 21 votes
    8y

    Forgive my ignorance, can one get a loan from an out of state bank for a cash-out refi?

    The reason I ask is, I've heard from a prominent investor here in So. Cal. that Cathay Bank does not require any seasoning for this.  Apparently, he has bought several Trust Deed sales where he's done this in the past but I haven't verified this. 

    https://www.cathaybank.com/home

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.