Property Managers in Indianapolis

8 Replies

Hi there - I'm completely new here, but I have a rental property in Indianapolis that I purchased turn-key. While it's been producing income for the past year and a half, I have reasons to believe that the property manager is lying to me . . . I don't think the tenant is in the property anymore, but I'm in need of an urgent transition.  

Some research on the forum leads me to believe that these are good contenders - PARC property group, Alpine Capital Solutions, Pinnacle Investment Properties, FS Houses.  Are there any that I should definitely consider . . . or avoid?

Hi @Kevin Meyer,

Trust is the foundation of any business relationship, and understand you wanting to change managers quickly.

@Millie H. does quite a bit of business in Indianapolis, she may have some good PM's in mind.

@Kevin Meyer What is the rent range and general location of your property?  Different PMs are better for various classes and locations IMO.  Not sure if PARC will PM a home that was not their sale, but it is worth checking out.  Pinnacle is not a PM, but works with affiliate turnkey sellers and PMs such as PARC.  

@Kevin Meyer FS Houses. However they only manage in certain areas. Mostly inner city. I would talk to them for sure.

@Kevin Meyer FS sells nice products, but I’m not sure they do PM anymore. You can call them to find out. If you have a question about anything please feel free to reach out. We’ve had to take over a lot of crazy situations since we have so many turn key operators of varying levels of ethics in our market.

Good luck and Indianapolis is a great market with the right house and team.

Originally posted by @Larry F. :

@Kevin Meyer What is the rent range and general location of your property?  Different PMs are better for various classes and locations IMO.  Not sure if PARC will PM a home that was not their sale, but it is worth checking out.  Pinnacle is not a PM, but works with affiliate turnkey sellers and PMs such as PARC.  

It's just east of 65, south of Raymond st - rent is currently $750/mo.  

Pretty near Garfield Park?  Definitely check out FS if they manage in that area, although I doubt it.  Also CityPlace, and Harvey at Harvey's Property Management He specializes in Section 8.  I haven't personally used any of their property management services as of yet, but met with all of them and they have good reviews.

I have had good luck with T&H Realty. Jeremy from T&H is a pro member on here too.

Message me if you want me to introduce you to them.

PARC and pinnacle work together as turn-key. They really only manage properties they sell to their clients. May i ask which turn-key did you purchase the property from?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.