Property Managers in Indianapolis

8 Replies

Hi there - I'm completely new here, but I have a rental property in Indianapolis that I purchased turn-key. While it's been producing income for the past year and a half, I have reasons to believe that the property manager is lying to me . . . I don't think the tenant is in the property anymore, but I'm in need of an urgent transition.  

Some research on the forum leads me to believe that these are good contenders - PARC property group, Alpine Capital Solutions, Pinnacle Investment Properties, FS Houses.  Are there any that I should definitely consider . . . or avoid?

Hi @Kevin Meyer,

Trust is the foundation of any business relationship, and understand you wanting to change managers quickly.

@Millie H. does quite a bit of business in Indianapolis, she may have some good PM's in mind.

@Kevin Meyer What is the rent range and general location of your property?  Different PMs are better for various classes and locations IMO.  Not sure if PARC will PM a home that was not their sale, but it is worth checking out.  Pinnacle is not a PM, but works with affiliate turnkey sellers and PMs such as PARC.  

Larry Fried, Real Estate Agent in OR (#201211636)

@Kevin Meyer FS Houses. However they only manage in certain areas. Mostly inner city. I would talk to them for sure.

@Kevin Meyer FS sells nice products, but I’m not sure they do PM anymore. You can call them to find out. If you have a question about anything please feel free to reach out. We’ve had to take over a lot of crazy situations since we have so many turn key operators of varying levels of ethics in our market.

Good luck and Indianapolis is a great market with the right house and team.

Originally posted by @Larry Fried :

@Kevin Meyer What is the rent range and general location of your property?  Different PMs are better for various classes and locations IMO.  Not sure if PARC will PM a home that was not their sale, but it is worth checking out.  Pinnacle is not a PM, but works with affiliate turnkey sellers and PMs such as PARC.  

It's just east of 65, south of Raymond st - rent is currently $750/mo.  

Pretty near Garfield Park?  Definitely check out FS if they manage in that area, although I doubt it.  Also CityPlace, and Harvey at Harvey's Property Management He specializes in Section 8.  I haven't personally used any of their property management services as of yet, but met with all of them and they have good reviews.

Larry Fried, Real Estate Agent in OR (#201211636)

I have had good luck with T&H Realty. Jeremy from T&H is a pro member on here too.

Message me if you want me to introduce you to them.

PARC and pinnacle work together as turn-key. They really only manage properties they sell to their clients. May i ask which turn-key did you purchase the property from?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.