Indianapolis Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Adrian Cartis
Votes |
Hello from Elmhurst, IL

Adrian Cartis
Posted Sep 27 2018, 20:39

Hello everyone, I'm an Illinois newbie in this business, and I'm not sure how to introduce myself; I have a full-time job (mech. designer) that pays my current mortgage, and I'm determined to join your club. No savings, so I would finance the investment 100% (use my HELOC for downpayment + mortgage loan for the remaining balance). I want to generate monthly cash flow so I'm thinking buy and hold (rent).

My problem is today I'm looking at Dallas - Fort Worth area, tomorrow at Nashville TN area, then Indianapolis, then I read some posts here and I move to Columbus, OH, or Atlanta, GA. Well, probably any of these places can be either good or bad choices, just need to get as much info as I can. Also, joined Roofstock family, as well as Homeunion, and I was convinced that SF homes would be the best option, but after spending some time on your forum, I think multiplex units are better for a first timer like myself.
I'm looking at 100-150K properties, I would like B zones, so if anybody can help me in any aspect of the process - I'm really interested in learning about the cities I mentioned here.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Loading replies...