Hello Indianapolis for Tampa!

25 Replies

My name is Yiftach Jeff Ilyov, Im an investor from Tampa FL and im very intrigued by the Indianapolis market.

Just wanted to say 'hey' and connect with whoever is here and want to connect. 

אהלן יפתח!

Also interested in the Indi market and also from Tampa! 

@Yiftach Ilyov Indianapolis is a great cash flow market. Be prepared though that it is a competitive market and good inventory is getting hard to come by. You also have to know which areas perform and which don't. I've been involved in the Indy market for several years and am very familiar with it. Feel free to reach out if I can be of help.

Hi Yifatch and David,

If you look at my post history you can see I did A LOT in Indiana.  I live in Tampa now.  I can give you the low-down on investing in Indiana if you're interested in chatting or grabbing coffee at some point.  I'm networking with local property owners.

Tim

@Tim Wieneke it would be an absolute pleasure . im going to send you a PM.

@Mike D'Arrigo thank you for the warm welcome ! I appreciate it a lot. going to send a PM as well.

שלומ וברכה!

We operate a successful TurnKey company here  in Indy .  If I can answer any questions  let me know

Originally posted by @Yiftach Ilyov :

My name is Yiftach Jeff Ilyov, Im an investor from Tampa FL and im very intrigued by the Indianapolis market.

Just wanted to say 'hey' and connect with whoever is here and want to connect. 

Welcome aboard Yiftach.

thank you everyone !

I see a lot of you are doing cash flow properties, do people also flip In Indianapolis ?

Hi @Yiftach Ilyov and @David Tsedaka you guys will love Indy. Question though, have you considered investing in Tampa? I invest full time in Indiana from California and I started looking at Tampa as well and there are some solid deals to be had. Anyways, I don’t want to try and talk you out of anything. If you guys want some connections in Indy DM me and I’ll connect you. I try to pay forward all the help that people have given me. 

@Yiftach Ilyov I own 7 properties in Indy now and love it!

Solid cash flow market, I think flips would be a bit tough right now to end up in the right neighborhood that you'd want to buy in so I would look at it as a cash flow market from out of state.

Also, as stated, I would consider looking into Tampa since it's in your backyard!

Let me know if you have any Qs or need any help, good luck!

thanks you @Lance Robinson and @Jeb Brilliant . Truth is im working my back yard already, looking to expand the wholesale side of my business and I was looking at a few markets, I liked indy and had an option to expand to there and I think im going for it !

could you guys recommend a title company in indy that is investor friendly? :) 

I've been really liking Chicago Title Company. 

@Yiftach Ilyov   Are you a Cigar City Brewery fan? There beer is amazing but nearly impossible to get in Indiana. My buddy has traded with some people and I tried it. 

@Yiftach Ilyov I happen to invest in Indianapolis since my brothers live there for 11 years now. I recently moved to Tampa but have not pull the trigger on buying anything here. 

Are you currently investing in Real Estate, send me a PM if you have any questions about the Indianapolis Market, I think I can help!!

Be sure to check out security title, ask for cheryl Miller, she's the best when it comes to customer service

@Yiftach Ilyov Indianapolis is a strong cash flow market but you have to know which areas perform well. We've been active in Indy since 2010. I'm happy to help if I can.

@yiftach ilyov indy has been great for real estate investors. I do 5-7 Flips a year for the last 3 years. We have sold everything within 30 days. The key has been picking the right properties, up and coming neighborhoods, and having the proper crew. I do a ton of wholesale deals on the side. 2018 wasn't as good for wholesale as 2017, but as always we have to adjust to buyers and sellers. Feel free to dm.

Quantrell

monument title is by far the best.

@Yiftach Ilyov@David Tsedaka - welcome to my local market! I'm a local investor in the area and if you have any questions on where to begin and what to stay away from, feel free to reach out. Good luck! :)

Man people in Indianapolis are so nice, make me wanna move there;)

Originally posted by @Yiftach Ilyov :

Man people in Indianapolis are so nice, make me wanna move there;)

Let me take you to the beaches in Florida when the college ladies are on break then take you to the stockyards in Plant City to give you an idea of what you'll be trading up for.  I'm 6'3, 300 lbs and up there I was a sexy lil thang.

Cash flow is solid in Indy but how is the appreciation there?  Tampa and Orlando have very high appreciation but weaker on cash flow because of the lower cap rates caused primarily by so much liquidity in this market.  I invest in FL, TN, IN, Georgia and Missouri

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here